Phone (voicemail only): (503) 446-6065
Have you been experiencing abuse, harassment, or exploitation at your residence or workplace?
Our primary work involves engaging in direct action campaigns that target a specific boss or landlord in order to achieve demands for workers or tenants. While our organization embraces the broader struggle for worker and tenant rights self-determination, we take on campaigns in response to specific instances of abuse by bosses or landlords.
Has your boss…
- Fired you unfairly or illegally?
- Stolen or withheld wages?
- Threatened or harassed you or other employees?
Has your landlord…
- Evicted you or threatened to evict you unfairly or illegally?
- Refused or needlessly delayed repairs?
- Stolen or withheld your deposit?
If any of these are the case, call or email us and we’ll discuss your situation and what we can do.